We have been running successful workshops in sports clubs, schools and corporate networks for a number of years and the feedback that we have had from parents has been outstanding. 100% of parent participants would recommend our workshops to a friend. See who we work with and what parents, teachers and coaches say here.
We run workshops in two key areas:
- For parents whose children are already involved in sport and who want some advice on supporting their children to reach their potential, learn life lessons and enjoy the journey.
- For parents who want their children to be more active and to develop a positive engagement with sport, enjoying all the benefits that can bring.
Parents with children already involved in sport
Workshops are specifically tailored to suit the needs of the organisation and cover some of the topics below
- employing better methods of monitoring well-being
- making the right diet choices
- understanding supplement use and the relevance of anti-doping
- understanding how to reflect positively on performance and training
- good sport / life balance
- parent behaviour protocols
- how to achieve optimum recovery
Or, if you have a specific challenge that you want addressed why not talk to us about designing some unique content for your school / club audience.
We empower parents to support and educate, helping to raise the attainment level in sport without any extra coaching hours.
Are you a Director of Sport or a Sport’s Coach looking to raise the game of young athletes while supporting their parents at the same time?
A 1 – 2 hour workshop / presentation including support material for parents costs £300 (up to 24), £450 (25 – 59) or £600 (60+) + travel expenses.
Please contact us to discuss your organisation’s requirements.
Parents who want their children to be more active
Our ‘Developing a More Active Child’ workshop gives parents ideas on how to engage their child in sport or a more active lifestyle. We look at the following topics
- Why do sport?
- Parents as role models
- Developing activity, not sport
- Building an active routine
- Developing a ‘have a go’ attitude
We address some of the common problems that parents come up against when trying to keep their children active and challenge parents to make positive changes to the family lifestyle.
Do you want to encourage parents in your organisation to support their children to be more active?
A 1 – 2 hour workshop / presentation including support material for parents costs from £300 (up to 24), £450 (25 – 59) or £600 (60+) + travel expenses.
Please contact us to discuss your organisations’s requirements.